Message from the chair
I will be starting an umpire training course from Wednesday 24th February and will run each Wednesday till the start of the junior season.
- Umpire training for new and existing umpires
- Wednesdays 5pm to 6pm on the main oval, commencing 24th February
- Bring your own whistle (preferably an ACME Thunderer which can be purchased from good sports stores) and your running gear
- Umpires get paid to umpire games
- Free Umpire Guernsey is supplied to those who go on to umpire games
- Umpiring is fun, improves communication skills and helps you stay fit
Looking forward to seeing old and new faces.
Barry Allen, Chairman